Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Shattered Ties (Secret Project)

As most of you know, I released the title of my next book last night.
 
Shattered Ties.
 
Besides a few teasers that I've posted, I can't release much just yet. BUT I promise I will have the description up soon.
 
Shattered Ties will be a New Adult book. It focuses on Jesse and Emma, two teenagers who are seventeen to eighteen years old.
 
My plans are to keep their story down to TWO books. I've debated on whether or not to try to condense everything down to one book or not, but there is just too much happening and too long of a time frame to put it all in.
 
If everything goes as planned, the release date will be sometime in early November.
 
So, that is what I CAN tell you right now. More information will be posted soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment